Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pérez, Family Descendance!

My mother and me :)





My maternal last name, Pérez, comes from Spain. It is derived from the personal name "Pedro". My mother's grandmother was called Paz Pérez Vazquez and her grand grand mother was called Pilar Pérez. Both were from Guayama, Puerto Rico. My mother's grandfather was Felix Pérez, also from Guayama, P.R. I actually don't know  from where are my other ancestors, because all the ones I mention were born in Puerto Rico. I have ancestors born in the U.S and other parts of the world by part of my father but I don't know nothing about them. My uncle was born in P.R but then she moved to Kissimmee, Florida. As Puerto Rico is a commonwealth from the U.S, she did not have any problems. She immigrated legally. But her sons who are my cousins, were born in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment